Friday, January 22, 2010

Time is going so fast...

As I sat on the couch last night holding Little Brother in my arms and flying him up in the air while his drool dripped down on my shirt, watching him smile and coo at me... I realized, "He is four months old!"

I then looked at Bug who sat happily playing with her Little People airplane and realized, "She is sixteen months old!"

I then looked over at Doodle who was doing a silly dance to "Move it, Move it" that she is almost FOUR years old.

Then I looked at my husband and realized we have only been married five and a half years and where on earth has the time gone?

This time is so precious.

I only pray that I have the wisdom to realize this when they want one more song, one more book, one more nursing at the breast, one more tuck into bed, one more diaper change, and one peanut butter and jelly swammich.

I love you my Doodle.
I love you my Bug.
and I love you little brother.
... and I love you my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment