Thursday, January 14, 2010

Padded Crib Sheets

So when Doodle moved from the infant room to the toddler room, I didn't like the thought of her napping on an uncomfy cot vs. a crib.  Her great aunt C came up with a great idea for a padded crib sheet.  I gave her a sheet and she took it home and quilted it for us.  She also embroidered her name on it so it wouldn't get misplaced.  We've used this sheet for years now and although I wouldn't recommend using it in the crib, it makes a great must have item for our little ones when they're napping on cots at daycare!

I contacted her today and asked her if she'd be willing to sell these to people and customize them for each child.  To my delight (and hopefully yours!), she said yes!  She's going to do a sheet for Little Brother and going to figure out how much it costs.  Until then, I wanted to see if anyone is interested in buying them from her.

You can mail her the sheet of your choice and she will quilt it for you and embroider their name.  She has other embroidery options but I will let her decide to share that herself when you contact her!

So please, if you're interested in getting a padded sheet for your little darling, respond to me or e-mail me directly at issakeeper at yahoo dot com and I'll pass on her information.

2 comments:

  1. If his new day care didn't provide the sheets, I would be all over this. You were SO right about Magellan btw. The owner is not a nice man. at. all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amy, I'm so sorry to hear this!!! They're just horrible.

    ReplyDelete