Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sickies in the house!

Rob is home sick with what they're calling the beginning of a "Bronchial Viral Infection" - oh doesn't that sound awful?!

As I pulled into work this morning, daycare called and said Bug had thrown up three times.  She was fine this morning!  So since Rob's home, he went to pick her up and be home with her. 

I cannot take off work because my would be fill-in is on vacation and my boss is coming next week.  It is not a good time for me to get sick or my kids right now... not that it's ever a good time to get sick...

Hear that world... ?

Now, that I've told the world what she can't do, I'll chat with God.

"Dear God... our house needs to be healthy.  Please bless us with your presence and rid our house of these awful germs!  Amen!"

No comments:

Post a Comment